Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sarah & Buzz St Regis Princeville, Kauai - HI

"You are my Today and all of my Tomorrows."
- Leo Christopher
 
Location: St Regis Princeville, Kauai - HI
Congratulations Sarah & Buzz
 
I personally had the pleasure of working with the lovely Bride - Sarah was just a bundle of joy! I fell in love with her style from the beginning to the end. I would have to say one of my favorite décor elements for this amazing event were her custom place cards. They were simply fabulous!  From the sequence runner to the mixture of tropical flowers, greenery accents and soft garden roses - it was all done right and fit to Sarah's vision she had for the big day!
 
May love shower this lovely couple endlessly!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Flora & Event Design: MartinRoberts Design
 
Location: St. Regis Princeville, Kauai - HI
 
Photographer: Sea Light Studios

No comments: